We offer a comprehensive residential heating and plumbing service for householders
From repairing leaking taps and burst pipes through to the full installation of gas, oil or LPG fired central heating. All appointments are made by our office staff at a time to suit you.
- Boiler servicing and upgrades to comply with part L1 energy efficiency
- Central heating/plumbing repairs
- Power flushing to remove sludge and residue from pipes and radiators to make systems run better and more efficiently
- Gas, LPG or oil heating and hot water system
- Bathroom installation and tradesmen coordination
- MagnaClean installation and maintenance
- Qualified and trained PowerMax technicians
When choosing a heating company to issue the annual safety certificate or to install a new gas appliance or boiler, the landlord must ensure that they are Gas Safe registered.
To find out more about the Gas Safe scheme please visit the Gas Safe website.
Our service is specifically tailored to the individual needs of landlords and tenants and offers:
- A competitively priced service
- Gas Safe registered engineers qualified to issue CP12 Landlord certificates
- Scheduled visits to make it convenient for tenants
- Boiler/heating system repairs
- Plumbing work including burst pipes, leaking taps, etc.
From changing a set of taps to a complete bathroom refurbishment. We co-ordinate all trades to give you a stress-free experience.
Our experienced engineers can quickly diagnose and repair any plumbing issues.
We are fully trained and registered to work on any domestic boiler and system.
We repair boilers, central heating systems, repair leaks and offer a fast response with no call out charge.
When it comes to boilers our customers have individual needs, find out whats on offer with our full range of boilers.
We have an excellent team of contractors that can fit your dream kitchen or simply fit a new oven or hob
Our engineers are Gas Safe and Oftec registered
Landlords must maintain their gas and oil appliances and ensure that a safety check is carried out at least every 12 months.